17 May 2013

How Do Families Benefit ME?

As a gay woman, I appreciate traditional families. I grew up in a traditional family. My parents' brothers and sisters founded traditional families. Traditional families make our society stronger, because they work better than any alternative so far devised.

The redefine-marriage thing really means that traditional marriage and the traditional family will be abolished in law and replaced by some government-approved alternative. But traditional marriage and families are so ingrained in every human culture that these attempts cannot succeed fully even if every nation were to turn fully totalitarian to be able to enforce the new marriage/family substitute.


I wrote this on my Facebook page and it was quoted in 'The Prosperous Pol VS the Gay Pauper'.  And so I decided to copy it here because I really should be blogging on my blog and not on my Facebook page. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Uplifting and charitable comments are published.